Saturday 3 December 2011

Senapati Achraya Srila Prabhupada Predicted in the Scriptures

nama-guna-sankirtana vaisnavera shakti

prakasa karibe ami nija prema-bhakti



Chanting of the name & qualities of Krsna is the life & energy of the

Vaisnavas. I will reveal these activities & rejuvenate pure devotional

service

unto Myself.



ei mate kali-papa karibe sanhara

sabe cala age pache na kara vichara



In this way I will destroy all the sins in Kali Yuga. So all of you, My

associates, go ahead and take birth on the earthly planet before My advent

and don't remain behind.



ebe nama sankirtana tikshna khadaga laiya

antara asura jivera phelibe katiya



Taking the sharp sword of the congregational chanting of the Hare Krsna

mantra, I will root out & destroy the demoniac mentality in the hearts of all the

conditioned souls.



yadi papi chadi dharma dure dese yaya

mora **senapati-bhakta** yaibe tathaya



If some sinful people escape and giving up religious principles go to far

off countries, then my Senapati Bhakta will come at that time to give them Krsna

consciousness.




From Caitanya Mangal by Srila Locana Dasa Thakura

No comments:

Post a Comment