Thursday 1 December 2011

Where did the GBC'S and GURU'S troubles begin?

 by Srila Bhaktisiddhanta Sarasvati Thakura Prabhupada
Where did my troubles begin?

Answer: I am seeking auspiciousness for myself but in reality I have determined that which is inauspicious to be auspicious. We often call upon a doctor to cure our ailments and are prescribed medicine and a particular diet by him. But if I tell him, “You should arrange medicine and a diet in accordance with my desires and tastes,” then I am myself taking the role of doctor. Can our diseases really be cured this way?

Similarly, if I approach sad-guru but do not thereafter listen to his instructions, if I continue to behave according to my own will, how will I attain any welfare?




------------------------
by disobeying the RITVIK instruction n changing SRILA PRABHUPADA'S DIVINE BOOKS,ignoring the DOM, n etc etc ....the list goes on n on.the gbc n gurus hav put themselves in deep n eternal trouble.for their offenses they n their followers will have to suffer for millions of lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment