Tuesday 14 August 2012

Vyasa Puja Offering of Prabhupada Vani Devi Dasi


Om ajñāna-timirāndhasya jñānāñjana-śalākayā
Caksur unmīlitam yena tasmai śrī-gurave namah

nama om visnu-pādāya Krsna-presthāya bhū-tale
śrīmate bhaktivedānta-svāmin iti nāmine

namas te sārasvate deve gaura-vani-pracārine
nirviśesa-śūnyavādi-pāścātya-deśa-tārine

My Dear Srila Prabhupada:

Please accept my humble obeisances at Your lotus feet.

All glories to You and Your mission of taking everyone back home back to godhead.

Srila Prabhupada, Your Divine Grace very well know how much ignorant and less intelligent I am. Please forgive me if I make any mistake in my small attempt to glorify Your Divine Grace.

The memories described by Your disciples glorifying Your activities and their relationship with Your Divine Grace is so nectarean to hear and hearing them gives a glimpse that Your Divine Grace were certainly not a man of this world !!(Caitanya Mahaprabhu's commander-in-chief).

Your Divine Grace spent so much of time writing these wonderful books and I just cannot imagine how much potency these books have. The books make the amazing work of cutting the knots of attachment that is so very strong. Your books brought and continues to bring revolution in this dark world.

When I read how Your Divine Grace even now reciprocate with sincere devotees and direct them through dreams, through books, through devotees, it makes me very much confirmed as to how the spiritual master is the external manifestation of the supersoul within the heart.

Srila Prabhupada, I am so much attracted to maya and greed and many other things and I am so scared that I may go back to material life, please help me attain attachment to Your lotus feet as that is the only way to progress. Please keep me under the shade of Your Lotus Feet in all phases of life. Please please please please.

Trying to become your sincere servant
Prabhupada Vani Devi Dasi

No comments:

Post a Comment